Soy Wax Melts
If you're new to soy wax melts, here's what you need to know:
1. Place your oil burner or electric burner in a safe stable area. Make sure this is away from anything flammable, any drafts, pets or children.
2. Place 1 wax melt cube on the top of a dry oil burner (not not add water) or alternatively place on top of your electric burner. You can add more than one wax cube to your burner if you have a large dish but please be careful.
3. Reseal your plastic melt container as this will preserve the fragrance of the other wax melts.
4. Next, light your tea light candle in the base of your burner or turn on your electric burner.
5. Allow the soy wax to melt and enjoy the beautiful fragrance as it fills the room!
6. After extinguishing the flame or switch off your burner. The soy wax will cool and solidify. You can re-use this melt or remove it. (To remove let it solidify and tap at the edge of the wax, it should pop out).
Always remember to extinguish your tea light or turn off your electric burner! Never leave burners unattended or within reach of children or pets!
Bonus Tip: Use your melts as air fresheners! Simply place one cube on a piece of baking paper, foil or a small jar with holes in the top. Place this inside your clothes draw, bathroom or cupboards. (Soy wax has a low melting point so ONLY place in cool areas or the wax cube will melt).