Exquisite scented soy wax melts that will fill the room with an intense aroma! Just decide what scents you would like in your home and they will be made to order.
If you're new to soy wax melts, here's what you need to know:
1. Place your oil burner or electric burner in a safe stable area. Make sure this is away from anything flammable, any drafts, pets or children.
2. Place 1 wax melt cube on the top of a dry oil burner (not not add water) or alternatively place on top of your electric burner. You can add more than one wax cube to your burner if you have a large dish but please be careful.
3. Reseal your plastic melt container as this will preserve the fragrance of the other wax melts.
4. Next, light your tea light candle in the base of your burner or turn on your electric burner.
5. Allow the soy wax to melt and enjoy the beautiful fragrance as it fills the room!
6. After extinguishing the flame, the soy wax melt will cool and solidify. You can re-use this melt or remove it. (I recommend using the melt until you no longer smell any fragrance. Then simply let it solidify and tap at the edge of the wax, it should pop out).
Please don't forget to extinguish your tea light or turn off your electric burner! Never leave burners unattended or within reach of children or pets!
Bonus Tip: You can use your soy wax melts without melting them by using them as a natural air freshener! Simply place one on a piece of baking paper or foil, then place inside your clothes draw, bathroom or cupboards. (Soy Wax has a low melting point so ONLY place in cool areas or the wax cube will melt).